The East Africa Energy and Infrastructure Summit will take place in Kampala, Uganda between 6 – 8 February 2018. The meeting will unite regional governments from Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda and Ethiopia, leading utility and regulatory companies from the region as well as international financiers, donor organisations, power developers to focus on what is needed to unlock investment in energy and infrastructure for regional growth and development.
Co-locating with the 2nd Off the Grid Summit, the meeting’s agenda will provide networking opportunities and open discussions exploring practical solutions geared at increasing investor appetite in East Africa.
EnergyNet has been holding investment summits in East Africa for the last 20 years, building relationships with energy leaders from the public & private sectors. We’re therefore well placed to deliver a truly valuable meeting with only the most relevant stakeholders in attendance.
Topics to be discussed will include;
- Regional Cooperation in East Africa
- A Focus on the Uganda-Tanzania Pipeline; Bringing Uganda’s Crude to Market
- The Importance of Debt Financing for Regional Energy Development
- Unlocking the Potential of East Africa’s Gas Reserves
- Effective Risk Mitigation for Enhanced Investment in the Region
- A Focus on Alternative Renewable Technologies
- The Future of the Energy Mix in East Africa
For more details on the Event Visit: http://www.east-africa-summit.com/